Friday, November 27, 2015

THANKSGIVING—Be Worthy Of The Holy Ghost

I won’t be able to talk about a lot this week because not much has happened because I am emailing so early in the week! I have to email today (Monday) because of Thanksgiving and it just so happens that my p-day lands right on Thursday!

The great thing is that I get flight plans for Hungary on Friday!!!! I only have 2 weeks left!!! It has honestly gone by so fast! I have no idea where the time has gone. So I will try to tell you all about the last couple days even though it has only been a couple days since I wrote. The mtc has kinda gotten pretty boring because it is all the same now!
We did have an amazing experience during a lesson this week. We were having a really hard time with an investigator because she was smoking a lot of cigarettes every day, her family hates the church, and she doesn't believe anything we teach is true soooo pretty tough person to teach right? So in preach my Gospel there is a Jeffery R. Holland Quote about if you truly listen to someone while they speak and ask them about themselves you will always be able to teach a gospel truth to them. So that is what we did. We went in there with only a couple scriptures and our Hungarian Book of Mormon and went and taught. It was the best lesson we have ever taught. We were all flowing off one another and teaching perfectly. It was such a testimony to me that if we listen to he spirit we will be guided and know what to say. Also that Jefferey R. Holland knows what he is talking about. It was really cool.

 We had a Devotional Last night because it was Sunday and it was pretty good. The guy that spoke was super funny but also taught a lot of good stuff. Nothing really hit me super hard though but later that night I received some really awesome personal revelation about some things that I would like to share. I was thinking about my Companions and how they are always with me and how weird it will be when I don’t have one anymore. Then the thought came to my mind that I always have a companion as long as I am living the way I am supposed to. The Holy Ghost is always there to lead and guide us in our lives. We can be led and guided every day of our life as long as we are worthy of that. It is an amazing gift to have. Without the Holy Ghost I would not be able to be a missionary. He is the teacher, I am the tool. I can’t learn Hungarian, But with the Holy Ghost I sure can speak it even if I don’t even know what the words mean that I am saying. Be worthy of the Holy Ghost. It will guide you and bless you in your life more then we can even understand.
 Last I want to say, never let your faith be difficult to detect. I wish I was better at this before my mission. There are a lot of things that I would have done, But me telling you now, let your faith show. It will changes lives.

Tell next week!
Sziastok! Szeretek Titeket

Elder Ure 


Middle elder is from Hungary

Our pregnant teacher



No comments:

Post a Comment