Wednesday, April 13, 2016

April, 12,2016
This week I had a flash back to my summer of working in yards and digging holes and stuff like that! We helped this guy that came back to Hungary from England dig holes and fill them with dirt and it was kinda fun. He had the radio going so I secretly was able to listen to music and it was the “best day ever”... 

Also this week, one of our cool investigators that fixed our bikes for free said the coolest thing to us. We tried to pay him for all he did with our bikes but he wouldn’t let us because we gave him a Book of Mormon. He said that the Book is worth so much more and that!  It was the least he could do. It was the coolest thing ever and I am so excited to keep teaching him! 

The coolest part of this week was I got a call from an Elder serving in a city called Miskolc where I have gone on splits before. He told me that one of the kids that I tracted into when I was with him is getting baptized!!! So I found a kid, introduced the gospel to this kid, and now he is going to be baptized!!! I didn’t teach him but it is still such a cool thing for me! It is awesome! 

This week I was also able to teach my first full Restoration in Hungarian. I saw and felt the Gift of tongues as I spoke and it was a really amazing experience. I was able to teach pretty much everything and it was all in Hungarian. Who would of thought that I would actually be able to do that one day??? 

Also I am getting a New companion! His name is Elder Lee! I will miss Elder Roberts a ton. He is such a good missionary and he has taught me so much. He will do great things in his new city! 

Sorry this email has been so short and lame but I will make a crazy long one next week I just ran out of time this week and forgot my notes so I didn’t have anything to write about. 

I know that this Gospel is true and anyone that doesn’t know this can find out for themselves if they read the Book of Mormon and pray about it. Just try it. God will answer your prayers and hears all our prayers. I love you all so much and hope you have a great week.


Love Elder Ure

No comments:

Post a Comment