Monday, February 1, 2016

This week was very interesting. We went to the zoo on Monday and that was super fun. The tigers were going crazy... partly because we were making them mad by running around but still it was awesome. 

Then on Tuesday I started the morning off rough. I was making myself eggs and go to flip the pan and the pan brakes and the handle falls to the ground and everything goes everywhere. So I go to pick up the pieces not thinking that they might be hot, and pick up one of them and it burns my thumb and pointer finger right off. haha. I hurried and dropped it and put my hand under cold water but the damage was already done. I now have a part on my fingers with no finger print. haha It hurt super bad but I just laughed because of how stupid I was so I have been nursing my fingers back to health this week.

This week we saw even more so that Hungarians love Americans. We were on a bus and started talking to all these high schoolers that had just got on and we told them that we where from America and they all freaked out and started asking questions. So we answer all of them and when we get off the bus two of them ask to get a picture with us.... just because we are American. How crazy is that!

We also went to a museum this week.... super boring I will be honest. I am sorry if you like museums but this one was like pulling teeth. We went because a less active member works there so it was worth it I guess. The museum was just paintings and old Hungarian stuff…sooo not super exciting. 

This week in English class I taught alone because we only had two of us and there are two classes. So I go in there and its going fine and then out of nowhere this girl asks me a question about English that I didn’t even know the answer to IN English. So that was super awkward and embarrassing. 

I don’t have much time this week because the place we are emailing is closing so I will have to tell more about this week next week but I just want to share that I said the Sacrament Prayer in Hungarian for the first time this week and I was able to feel the Spirit so strongly. I love the Sacrament and it is so special to me. I know my Savoir died for me and I know this church is true. I love you all so much and I hope you all have a great week. 


Love Elder Ure 





No comments:

Post a Comment