Monday, August 14, 2017

CHARITY FIXES ALL

Well this week has been pretty nuts but I will try to make it spiritual and uplifting in between the crazy stuff.

So this week we had an awesome miracle happen. We met with our investigator, Norbert, and he had a total change of heart and we taught him tithing which he was totally against in the beginning but now wanted to hear about it. So we taught him and that was huge so miracles are real! It was awesome! 

I also went on splits with the assistants this week and I went with Elder Fitzgerald who is going home in two weeks and he is one of my best friends. We have served around each other a lot and he taught me a lot. We had some super cools stuff happen while we were together. We had awesome success in one building and had some really good conversations with some people and then after we walked out of the building we saw the bus go by so we took off running after it and we made it... woohoo still can run. 

I talked to this lady on the bus the other day and asked her how hot it was outside, then taught her about the Book or Mormon and then got her number.... The gospel is pretty easy to share I guess. No, I’m just kidding it was a total miracle! She was super open and has met missionaries before and actually really wanted a book which was really cool. I was pumped about it. 

This week we found a lot of people and got a couple new investigators and some of them are young kids... it was sweet. 

We put one of our investigators on baptism date this week for September 9th. Her name is Monika and she is super great. She is progressing really well and we hope that she can make the steps needed for baptism! 

I don’t have a ton of time to explain this week because we planned an awesome p-day and are going to go on this like ski lift thing in the mountains so I’m stoked but this week I learned a lot. I realized that charity can fix any problem. If we have the pure love of Christ in us then there is no reason for us to do what is wrong. Charity fixes all problems that are created by Satan and we can always over come the wrong with the love of Christ. I love you all I hope you have a great week. 

Love, Elder Ure

Sorry this is a really lame email this week but if you want to hear about me going to a Hungarian hospital and getting a couple shots you can let me know and I will tell you all about it. It was great.... have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment