Thursday, April 13, 2017

"I HAVE NOW SERVED A SISTER MISSIONARY MISSION..."

This is going to be a short but sweet email. 

This week was awesome and we saw so many miracles. I am so grateful for the hand of God. 

So Attila and Dora are doing so well. They are seriously the coolest people I have ever met and they are progressing super well. This week Dora asked how people are baptized in our church and if she really likes the Mormon Church what does she need to do to be baptized.... I was juts like uhhh well… and explained it to her that she needs to live according to the church standards and she agreed and so this week we are going to give them a baptismal date!! We are super excited and had some really great meetings with them. They love us and made us this unreal Hungarian dish that I am serious.... I DIED. It was so good. It was like hay stacks with a Hungarian twist and I was in heaven. So don’t worry mom Dora is watching out for us and she is my “Pest” mom. I love them!! 

Also this week was interviews because next week is transfers so I won’t be emailing next week on Monday but I met with President Szabadkai and we had a really good talk about my mission and how I am hitting the down hill slope and how it’s time to go!! I am pumped to work hard and to finish strong. 

We also had one of our investigators pray for the first time about the Book Of Mormon and we are hoping he will be praying every time he reads because if he does that we know he will get and answer and that’s a huge step because he doesn’t believe in God and it was a huge step for him!! 

Our apartment won’t stop beeping... The people above us are a really old couple and they have something beeping in their apartment and they can’t hear it because of the frequency of the beep but we can loud and clear and we are trying to think of a way to nicely ask if we can search their apartment without them thinking we are crazy... we are two Americans that speak weird Hungarian and they can’t even hear what we are talking about so it might be a little awkward but we are going insane. 

Other than that this week was seriously pretty normal we had some great teachings and all of our investigators are doing great so thank you or the prayers!!

I love you all have a great week!! 

Ure Elder


Dora's dog




Sister Schoendorfer is going home

No comments:

Post a Comment